If you fish and your bait of choice is waterdogs, or larvae from salamanders, you need to read this.
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 314,775 hits
- Will Froggy 101 step up and support Amphibian Ark?
- First of five reasons frogs are going extinct: chytrid
- Conservation International's "Hotspots" is a bright spot in uphill climb to engage a world in financial crisis
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- Canary in the coal mine: are frogs warning us about what's in our air?
- That's me with the Women's World Cup trophy! instagram.com/p/5pGMfcspuA/ 11 hours ago
- RT @BetsyHCohen: Ballpark Village to hold press conference for Busch Stadium World Cup announcement stltoday.com/sports/soccer/… 23 hours ago
- 25 teammates + 250 balloons + 1 GoPro = fun birthday at work youtube.com/watch?v=gXsEPl… @Fleishman 3 days ago
- RT @JuntaeDeLane: Does Snapchat Make Sense For Your Business? #socialmedia bit.ly/1ESXdPV 5 days ago
- Thanks @SteaknShake for good happy hour meal and for giving my father in law a mocha shake #brainfreeze 1 week ago