If you fish and your bait of choice is waterdogs, or larvae from salamanders, you need to read this.
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 311,198 hits
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- Real live princess kisses frog for Amphibian Ark in Germany
- Frogs vs. other hot topics on Google Trends
- Canary in the coal mine: are frogs warning us about what's in our air?
- It's a freaky, fabulous February for frogs, this time in India
- @WendyinPR great story idea 1 hour ago
- @brandynicole you will be forgiven for that 21 hours ago
- The gateway to baseball's best fans: St. Louis #1 onforb.es/1CbjtR6" 1 day ago
- RT @lucyleid: "There's bored, and then there's deployment bored." http://t.co/oHwhvM9pfv 1 day ago
- RT @verge: Radiohead and Lauryn Hill albums to be preserved in Library of Congress theverge.com/e/8056564?utm_… http://t.co/iJ3VRrzV6F 1 day ago