If you fish and your bait of choice is waterdogs, or larvae from salamanders, you need to read this.
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 313,360 hits
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- Frog-on-a-cross sculpture draws criticism during Year of the Frog
- If frogs go extinct, you'll notice
- First of five reasons frogs are going extinct: chytrid
- Sign new petition to save Northern Red-Legged Frog habitat in Canada
- "Be civilized. Follow the Irish." - You are so right, Irish Sen. Dave Norris. Congrats to all who are #hungoverForEquality 1 day ago
- RT @TheTweetOfGod: When you do something horrible don't try to make up for it by "getting closer to God". You're a creep and I don't want y… 3 days ago
- RT @SteaknShake: Happy National Waiter and Waitress Day to all ours! http://t.co/WB2DthtnpG 4 days ago
- @theslynch making me hungry 5 days ago
- Kids sneak candy bars into our grocery carts, but this shopping buddy influences 64% of your spend. @Deloitte bit.ly/1EjhojD 5 days ago