Very interesting story from Mongabay. Read HERE.
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 310,151 hits
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- Canary in the coal mine: are frogs warning us about what's in our air?
- Frogs can keep us from croaking -- good medical research summary
- Harvard authors: lose amphibians, lose medical cures
- New Year's Eve mask from Amphibian Ark
- RT @ErinE: PR firms at a make-or-break moment on content creation flip.it/t90LP 3 days ago
- @JDandKateCorp Thanks for the guffaws. I say guffaws because it is more masculine than saying giggles. 3 days ago
- The web site of a coworker who shouldn't be this funny: bit.ly/1AAfiyC 3 days ago
- RT @pulphusj: Editorial: SLU president acting in the honorable tradition of universities stltoday.com/news/opinion/a… 5 days ago
- RT @TheAtlantic: Since the 1970s, labor productivity has grown but workers aren't sharing in the profits theatln.tc/1DbrFOR http://t.co… 5 days ago