Very interesting story from Mongabay. Read HERE.
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 298,510 hits
- Lungless frog: "A squished version of Jabba the Hutt" that has reversed evolution
- If frogs go extinct, you'll notice
- First of five reasons frogs are going extinct: chytrid
- Sign new petition to save Northern Red-Legged Frog habitat in Canada
- Where most endangered amphibian species struggle to survive
- The Trick of Life, via @nytimes nyti.ms/1q4Glcw 1 week ago
- RT @UberFacts: Dopamine is the chemical responsible for our addiction to the internet. This causes us to constantly seek new information. 1 week ago
- Chillin Dog instagram.com/p/mJY9klMpnA/ 2 weeks ago
- Even greater appreciation for @Yadimolina04 after reading #SI cover story. #CardinalNation 2 weeks ago
- Back seat driving Megan Davis vine.co/v/MO0MKFM2IzY 2 weeks ago