Very interesting story from Mongabay. Read HERE.
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 312,728 hits
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- First of five reasons frogs are going extinct: chytrid
- Snoring Mississippi gopher frog making a comeback
- Northern leopard frogs in Washingon "probably doomed" by Ebola for frogs
- Chytrid map, courtesy Nature magazine
- RT @duffymarg: Mayweather & Pacquio split $300 mill for their “Fight of the Century. Pharaoh, the horse that won the Kentucky Derby, got a … 3 days ago
- RT @deaconessfound: Plz RT: @unitedchurch @PeaceUCCSTL @FirstChurchWG @EveryChildsHope @NHouses_STL @JeffSTL #DFChildren http://t.co/ChrzsC… 1 week ago
- RT @pamelarwalker: Very real: The Fatal Epidemic Of Animal Care Workers That No One Is Talking About barkpost.com/compassion-fat… via @BarkPost 1 week ago
- The unstoppable rise of social media as a source for news qz.com/388418 via @qz 1 week ago
- @BrockThatcher And we both know it's what repelled you from STL 1 week ago