If you fish and your bait of choice is waterdogs, or larvae from salamanders, you need to read this.
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 321,697 hits
- What happens to your brain when it hears a story fastcodesign.com/3059385/this-i… by @drcrypt via @FastCoDesign 3 hours ago
- The definition of codependency is CNN and Donald Trump 13 hours ago
- Bent twitter.com/bcoates74/stat… 22 hours ago
- RT @dooce: They call it "air travel" because "being forced to breathe other people's recirculated farts" just doesn't have the same ring. 1 day ago
- We can always aspire to this instagram.com/p/BDTbSa_Etyn/ 1 day ago