This photo is so, well, interesting, we just had to share it with you. It’s apparently from 2 years ago. Caption contest, anyone?
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 322,303 hits
- First of five reasons frogs are going extinct: chytrid
- Canary in the coal mine: are frogs warning us about what's in our air?
- Endangered frogs out on a limb could help humans regrow missing limbs
- Leap Day, the burning question: How far can frogs leap?
- Polar bears and amphibians on the "thin ice" list
- RT @deaconessfound: Listening to the #FreedomSummer teaching experience of Chris Hexter https://t.co/hz5nOSiwgI 1 day ago
- Every time I get close to 1,000 followers https://t.co/mgFt3WOrV2 1 day ago
- .@tonymess writes with bite, challenging the things in STL that are overdue for a closeup twitter.com/tonymess/statu… 3 days ago
- RT @CNN: Patriot Groups in the US are on the rise. Could this be why? @wkamaubell peeks inside their world on #UnitedShades https://t.co/ft… 3 days ago
- New life goal twitter.com/johnpkarcher/s… 5 days ago