This photo is so, well, interesting, we just had to share it with you. It’s apparently from 2 years ago. Caption contest, anyone?
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 311,203 hits
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- Real live princess kisses frog for Amphibian Ark in Germany
- Polar bears and amphibians on the "thin ice" list
- It's a freaky, fabulous February for frogs, this time in India
- Canary in the coal mine: are frogs warning us about what's in our air?
- @WendyinPR great story idea 9 hours ago
- @brandynicole you will be forgiven for that 1 day ago
- The gateway to baseball's best fans: St. Louis #1 onforb.es/1CbjtR6" 2 days ago
- RT @lucyleid: "There's bored, and then there's deployment bored." http://t.co/oHwhvM9pfv 2 days ago
- RT @verge: Radiohead and Lauryn Hill albums to be preserved in Library of Congress theverge.com/e/8056564?utm_… http://t.co/iJ3VRrzV6F 2 days ago