This photo is so, well, interesting, we just had to share it with you. It’s apparently from 2 years ago. Caption contest, anyone?
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 315,474 hits
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- Frogs can keep us from croaking -- good medical research summary
- Canary in the coal mine: are frogs warning us about what's in our air?
- If frogs go extinct, you'll notice
- Can this acronym do for biodiversity what IPCC has done for global warming?
- @bonniejoythomas is a presenter extraordinaire 1 day ago
- RT @MayorSlay: Today is the first day of classes for many STL students. Congratulate them and their happy parents. #fgs 4 days ago
- Winner of today's Most Pathetic Use of "Whatever" Award. twitter.com/ABCPolitics/st… 1 week ago
- New social justice anthem: ‘Hell You Talmbout’ by Wondaland Records on #SoundCloud soundcloud.com/wondalandarts/… Thx .@Luvvie 1 week ago
- RT @candicechoi: Burger King to McD's: Let's make a McWhopper for peace McD: Let's not compare our rivalry to pain & suffering of war http:… 1 week ago