If you fish and your bait of choice is waterdogs, or larvae from salamanders, you need to read this.
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 315,405 hits
- Canary in the coal mine: are frogs warning us about what's in our air?
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- Lungless frog: "A squished version of Jabba the Hutt" that has reversed evolution
- Pakistan zoo leaps to defense of amphibians, criticizes dissections
- Relay race for amphibians
- RT @MayorSlay: Today is the first day of classes for many STL students. Congratulate them and their happy parents. #fgs 1 day ago
- Winner of today's Most Pathetic Use of "Whatever" Award. twitter.com/ABCPolitics/st… 5 days ago
- New social justice anthem: ‘Hell You Talmbout’ by Wondaland Records on #SoundCloud soundcloud.com/wondalandarts/… Thx .@Luvvie 6 days ago
- RT @candicechoi: Burger King to McD's: Let's make a McWhopper for peace McD: Let's not compare our rivalry to pain & suffering of war http:… 6 days ago
- RT @Buck: 100 percent better twitter.com/chrispatton_33… 6 days ago