If you fish and your bait of choice is waterdogs, or larvae from salamanders, you need to read this.
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 310,064 hits
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- Where most endangered amphibian species struggle to survive
- If frogs go extinct, you'll notice
- First of five reasons frogs are going extinct: chytrid
- Frog-on-a-cross sculpture draws criticism during Year of the Frog
- RT @ErinE: PR firms at a make-or-break moment on content creation flip.it/t90LP 1 day ago
- @JDandKateCorp Thanks for the guffaws. I say guffaws because it is more masculine than saying giggles. 1 day ago
- The web site of a coworker who shouldn't be this funny: bit.ly/1AAfiyC 1 day ago
- RT @pulphusj: Editorial: SLU president acting in the honorable tradition of universities stltoday.com/news/opinion/a… 3 days ago
- RT @TheAtlantic: Since the 1970s, labor productivity has grown but workers aren't sharing in the profits theatln.tc/1DbrFOR http://t.co… 3 days ago