If you fish and your bait of choice is waterdogs, or larvae from salamanders, you need to read this.
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 298,455 hits
- Frogs can keep us from croaking -- good medical research summary
- First of five reasons frogs are going extinct: chytrid
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- Lungless frog: "A squished version of Jabba the Hutt" that has reversed evolution
- Imminent extinction of Archey's frogs
- The Trick of Life, via @nytimes nyti.ms/1q4Glcw 1 week ago
- RT @UberFacts: Dopamine is the chemical responsible for our addiction to the internet. This causes us to constantly seek new information. 1 week ago
- Chillin Dog instagram.com/p/mJY9klMpnA/ 2 weeks ago
- Even greater appreciation for @Yadimolina04 after reading #SI cover story. #CardinalNation 2 weeks ago
- Back seat driving Megan Davis vine.co/v/MO0MKFM2IzY 2 weeks ago