If you fish and your bait of choice is waterdogs, or larvae from salamanders, you need to read this.
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 303,995 hits
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- Canary in the coal mine: are frogs warning us about what's in our air?
- Coqui, pride of the Bronx Zoo and Puerto Rico
- Lungless frog: "A squished version of Jabba the Hutt" that has reversed evolution
- First of five reasons frogs are going extinct: chytrid
- @JH70 You are the master of organization #GECACT sincerely, @stephanie and @MKHirner 2 weeks ago
- RT @jeffrainford: More than half of the just graduated @slmpd class is African American. Our police are among the best, and are part of th… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ReverendStarsky: Jon Stewart Goes After Fox in Powerful Ferguson Monologue youtube.com/watch?v=eUi2A6… via @youtube 3 weeks ago
- #Ferguson the biggest social media-fueled story since the Arab Spring #NYT nyti.ms/1oTT9Ro 1 month ago
- Love STL but hate to be the new notorious center of.the Twitterverse srogers.cartodb.com/viz/4a5eb582-2… 1 month ago