If you fish and your bait of choice is waterdogs, or larvae from salamanders, you need to read this.
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 301,998 hits
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- If frogs go extinct, you'll notice
- Lungless frog: "A squished version of Jabba the Hutt" that has reversed evolution
- Frogs can keep us from croaking -- good medical research summary
- Auction of species name for nurse frog winding down
- Proud to be part of @deaconessfound - we help kids have bright futures - join us 7/26: deaconess.org/deaconess-puts… 9 hours ago
- I'm somebody! I know somebody on #BAPS, new #STL reality show on @lifetimetv Starts Wednesday stltoday.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- Haunting, poignant immigrant song my sister just shared with me. youtube.com/watch?v=2LlnK2… 2 days ago
- RT @markedwards: Want to help fact-check breaking news like the Malaysian airplane disaster? Here's how and where you can do it http://t.c… 3 days ago
- Welcome to the FHun @amandastaley ! 4 days ago