If you fish and your bait of choice is waterdogs, or larvae from salamanders, you need to read this.
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 284,778 hits
- Lungless frog: "A squished version of Jabba the Hutt" that has reversed evolution
- Where most endangered amphibian species struggle to survive
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- First of five reasons frogs are going extinct: chytrid
- Frogs can keep us from croaking -- good medical research summary
- @SteveBauer And it's been nothing but fire drills ever since! 19 hours ago
- @MeredithA One of those JSchoolers in the seats is my kid @caitdavis16 She is HK bound and your speech felt like it was just for her 4 days ago
- @caitdavis16 is Commencing! #proudpapa http://t.co/TDbWGN4zDB 4 days ago
- Growing old ain't for no sissies. You say this sometimes, but mom you are grace personified. #NPRMOMS 1 week ago
- @BethWardPR Missin you in St. Lou. Thx for all u do 2 weeks ago