In Chris Daughtry’s “25 Things You Don’t Know About Me,” the American Idol crooner writes he is not a fan of the frog. See No. 2 item in the US Weekly page above. It’s OK, though. You did give me something to post on an otherwise slow Sunday night. For those of you who love Daughtry and amphibians, find out how to help at http://www.amphibianark.org.
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 284,811 hits
- @SteveBauer And it's been nothing but fire drills ever since! 1 day ago
- @MeredithA One of those JSchoolers in the seats is my kid @caitdavis16 She is HK bound and your speech felt like it was just for her 5 days ago
- @caitdavis16 is Commencing! #proudpapa http://t.co/TDbWGN4zDB 5 days ago
- Growing old ain't for no sissies. You say this sometimes, but mom you are grace personified. #NPRMOMS 1 week ago
- @BethWardPR Missin you in St. Lou. Thx for all u do 2 weeks ago