This photo is so, well, interesting, we just had to share it with you. It’s apparently from 2 years ago. Caption contest, anyone?
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 296,769 hits
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- Frogs can keep us from croaking -- good medical research summary
- Lungless frog: "A squished version of Jabba the Hutt" that has reversed evolution
- If frogs go extinct, you'll notice
- How the number 5 will help save amphibians
- Very enjoyable workshop. 25 communicators all discussing #DumbWaysToDie #magneticideas 2 days ago
- #magneticideas Dive in art http://t.co/hBeIwa75Zl 2 days ago
- Making me look good intentionally. Check's in the mail. Thanks @ehubby 2 days ago
- If you don't have a brief, the client will go all boxer on your @$$ #boxersorbriefs #magneticideas 2 days ago
- @armatoj thanks for a great workshop which is rolling into day 2 with big mo #magneticideas 2 days ago