This photo is so, well, interesting, we just had to share it with you. It’s apparently from 2 years ago. Caption contest, anyone?
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 305,106 hits
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- If frogs go extinct, you'll notice
- Conservation International's "Hotspots" is a bright spot in uphill climb to engage a world in financial crisis
- Northern leopard frogs in Washingon "probably doomed" by Ebola for frogs
- Lungless frog: "A squished version of Jabba the Hutt" that has reversed evolution
- I went to Ferguson to protect the protesters, got arrested instead. vox.com/2014/10/24/703… via @voxdotcom Thx @ReverendStarsky 1 hour ago
- RT @FastCompany: "He got up insanely early, greeting the dawn with a craftsman's devotion." Productivity lessons from Hemingway: http://t.c… 9 hours ago
- The people behind the social media curtain who shield us from the creeps. R rated article. wired.com/2014/10/conten… 12 hours ago
- RT @WoodySTL: Hooray #USWNT. FIFA Women's World Cup in Canada next year will be big event in U.S., be assured. Congrats to FH Sports client… 1 day ago
- Bill Murray make me laugh tonight 3 days ago