This photo is so, well, interesting, we just had to share it with you. It’s apparently from 2 years ago. Caption contest, anyone?
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 302,096 hits
- Lungless frog: "A squished version of Jabba the Hutt" that has reversed evolution
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- Real live princess kisses frog for Amphibian Ark in Germany
- Coqui, pride of the Bronx Zoo and Puerto Rico
- Corwin discovers near-extinct Harlequin frogs in wild in Panama
- Shout out to nonprofit story teller supreme @AHawkCollinger Amazing 13 hours ago
- Editorial: If kids do count in Missouri, lawmakers must reverse trends: bit.ly/1nGn0C0 via @STLtoday 17 hours ago
- Proud to be part of @deaconessfound - we help kids have bright futures - join us 7/26: deaconess.org/deaconess-puts… 3 days ago
- I'm somebody! I know somebody on #BAPS, new #STL reality show on @lifetimetv Starts Wednesday stltoday.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- Haunting, poignant immigrant song my sister just shared with me. youtube.com/watch?v=2LlnK2… 5 days ago