This photo is so, well, interesting, we just had to share it with you. It’s apparently from 2 years ago. Caption contest, anyone?
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 302,261 hits
- Frogs can keep us from croaking -- good medical research summary
- Frog killer fungus was introduced into wild from a captive breeding program in early 1990s
- First of five reasons frogs are going extinct: chytrid
- Lungless frog: "A squished version of Jabba the Hutt" that has reversed evolution
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- RT @WSJ: How America's top industries have changed from 1990 to 2013: on.wsj.com/1rvYqSP http://t.co/eaWtNAWU1m 1 day ago
- Only photo comfortable sharing from first ever bachelor party ... instagram.com/p/q7yqrNspr6/ 3 days ago
- @YouAreNotStuck oh yeah? google.com/search?q=stuck… 4 days ago
- RT @deaconessfound: "A six-year old can cause the world to turn, if we give the right supports," @ReverendStarsky #STLkids #STL http://t.co… 4 days ago
- RT @deaconessfound: @nanecam Here are details on grants announced this am for child advocacy for #STLkids deaconess.org/deaconess-gran… @Reverend… 4 days ago