This photo is so, well, interesting, we just had to share it with you. It’s apparently from 2 years ago. Caption contest, anyone?
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 293,464 hits
- Lungless frog: "A squished version of Jabba the Hutt" that has reversed evolution
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- If frogs go extinct, you'll notice
- First of five reasons frogs are going extinct: chytrid
- Good quote about captive breeding discussion
- @MicrosoftHelps for #1 yes. Not for #2 2 days ago
- @MicrosoftHelps thx. For laptop 1, windows 8 and MS office 365 home premium. For 2, win 7 home premium and MS Office 2010 2 days ago
- @MicrosoftHelps tonight 2 of my laptops getting mssgs that Word subscription expired. Is there a glitch? One of them is 3 mos 3 days ago
- Chels goes back 2nite to watch Series w/Megles #mommadidntraisenofool @caitdavis16 @FideanSwag @TheAdamMallette @Big67mo @SKarriBirch 1 month ago
- S'more snore score (no) store. Reflect on dat @TheAdamMallette @FideanSwag @caitdavis16 @Big67mo @SKarriBirch 1 month ago