This photo is so, well, interesting, we just had to share it with you. It’s apparently from 2 years ago. Caption contest, anyone?
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 298,529 hits
- Lungless frog: "A squished version of Jabba the Hutt" that has reversed evolution
- If frogs go extinct, you'll notice
- Sign new petition to save Northern Red-Legged Frog habitat in Canada
- First of five reasons frogs are going extinct: chytrid
- Pakistan zoo leaps to defense of amphibians, criticizes dissections
- The Trick of Life, via @nytimes nyti.ms/1q4Glcw 1 week ago
- RT @UberFacts: Dopamine is the chemical responsible for our addiction to the internet. This causes us to constantly seek new information. 1 week ago
- Chillin Dog instagram.com/p/mJY9klMpnA/ 2 weeks ago
- Even greater appreciation for @Yadimolina04 after reading #SI cover story. #CardinalNation 2 weeks ago
- Back seat driving Megan Davis vine.co/v/MO0MKFM2IzY 2 weeks ago