This photo is so, well, interesting, we just had to share it with you. It’s apparently from 2 years ago. Caption contest, anyone?
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 298,816 hits
- Lungless frog: "A squished version of Jabba the Hutt" that has reversed evolution
- If frogs go extinct, you'll notice
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- Frogs can keep us from croaking -- good medical research summary
- Canary in the coal mine: are frogs warning us about what's in our air?
- First 3 speakers at #Deaconess125 kickoff at @EdenSeminary are PKs. Just saying. 1 day ago
- Amazing weather for Eden kickoff to #Deaconess125 So proud to participate in @deaconessfound Great to see @AHawkCollinger 1 day ago
- @majastevanovich have fun but please come back 5 days ago
- @abyrdjr yeah yeah yeah. My kid is back home and ready to tell HK stories 5 days ago
- The Trick of Life, via @nytimes nyti.ms/1q4Glcw 2 weeks ago