If you fish and your bait of choice is waterdogs, or larvae from salamanders, you need to read this.
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 286,342 hits
- Lungless frog: "A squished version of Jabba the Hutt" that has reversed evolution
- Serious cartoon about frog crisis
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- Sign new petition to save Northern Red-Legged Frog habitat in Canada
- First of five reasons frogs are going extinct: chytrid
- So this is what going viral looks like: on.mash.to/12JCfAX via @mashable 5 days ago
- About to have bug bites, river jock itch and washers failure, and I love it! @TheAdamMallette @caitdavis16 @FideanSwag @Big67mo 1 week ago
- @caitdavis16 Correction, it will be a cool-desac garage sale 2 weeks ago
- To me, Metropolis will always mean getting lost with @rojile @dougterfehr @JenCrichtonSTL 2 weeks ago
- Clever Cardinals hater from KC kansascity.com/2013/05/28/426… 3 weeks ago