If you fish and your bait of choice is waterdogs, or larvae from salamanders, you need to read this.
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 304,939 hits
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- Chytrid map, courtesy Nature magazine
- "Disappearing Princesses" the theme of amphibian education in Tula, Russia
- Conservation International's "Hotspots" is a bright spot in uphill climb to engage a world in financial crisis
- Where most endangered amphibian species struggle to survive
- @BrewMaster314 @caitdavis16 thanks for sharing such a touching memory 1 day ago
- The NLCS was a bloodbath indeed. View of Kiener Plaza fountain #bloodyredoctober instagram.com/p/uWNPgUsph_/ 2 days ago
- RT @JasonHiggin: Karri just dampened the sweat off @TheAdamMallette face during the ceremony #Awesome #TrueLove #MarryThatMallette 3 days ago
- @TheAdamMallette By George there better be cigar smoking at the reception! #marrythatMallette http://t.co/vartlFFSZW 3 days ago
- Happy instagram.com/p/uTeg9WMplA/ 3 days ago