If you fish and your bait of choice is waterdogs, or larvae from salamanders, you need to read this.
Why This Blog?Amphibians are our planet's canaries in the coal mine. They face the most significant mass extinction since the dinosaurs. The main reason they will disappear is because we will choose to allow it. You can be one of the people who stops it. Visit www.amphibianark.org. Learn. Donate. And tell others about it.
- 305,004 hits
- Frogster video game asks the question, why would the frog ever want to cross the road?
- First of five reasons frogs are going extinct: chytrid
- Polar bears and amphibians on the "thin ice" list
- "Disappearing Princesses" the theme of amphibian education in Tula, Russia
- If frogs go extinct, you'll notice
- Bill Murray make me laugh tonight 10 hours ago
- I get to work with awesome content creators. Work sample: binge watching The Walking Dead: youtu.be/ZaAdoFG0eUc 17 hours ago
- @ReverendStarsky you're making me feel very old but congrats on the 40 under 40 1 day ago
- RT @majastevanovich: Don't forget a person's greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated 1 day ago
- .@MichaelSamNFL gives classy 3 tweet appreciation for the opportunity he continues to pursue. 1 day ago